1. Alagille Syndrome
2. Hepatitis B and C Viruses
3. Nonalcoholic liver disease in children and adolescents
4. Inborn Errors of Bile Acid Metabolism
5. Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis
6. Autoimmune Hepatitis, Sclerosing cholangitis and Autoimmune sclerosing cholangitis/overlap syndrome
7. Cirrhosis and Portal Hypertension in the Pediatric Population
8. Alpha-1-Antitrypsin Deficiency Liver Disease
9. Pediatric Liver Tumors
10. Acute Liver Failure
11. Liver transplantation in Children
With collaboration from Consulting Editor Dr. Norman Gitlin, Dr. Rosenthal has created an issue that provides current clinical information on the diagnosis and treatment of liver diseases in children. Expert authors from top institutions have contributed review articles on the following topics: Biliary atresia; Alagille Syndrome; Hepatitis B & C in Children; NAFLD/NASH; Bile acid defects; Progressive Familial Intrahepatic Cholestasis; Autoimmune hepatitis/PSC/Overlap syndrome; Portal hypertension/Cirrhosis in Children; Alpha-1-antitrypsin deficiency; Hepatic tumors; Acute Liver Failure; and Liver transplantation in Children. Readers will come away with the information they need to make clinical decisions that will improve patient outcomes.
- © Elsevier 2018
- 26th September 2018
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Professor of Pediatrics & Surgery, Director, Pediatric Clinical Research, Director, Pediatric Hepatology and Liver Transplant Research Director, Pediatric Hepatology University of California, San Francisco
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.