The book is devoted to using of parallel multiprocessor computer systems for numerical simulation of the problems which can be described by the equations of continuum mechanics. Parallel algorithms and software, the problems of meta-computing are discussed in details, some results of high performance simulation of modern gas dynamic problems, combustion phenomena, plasma physics etc are presented.
· Parallel Algorithms for Multidisciplinary Studies
Scientists, engineers, students and Phd students.
Contents Preface. Acknowledgements.
- Invited Papers
- Numerical Methods And Parallel Algorithms
- Turbulence And Acoustics Problems
- Combustions Problems
- Metacomputing And Grid Technologies
- Environment and Ecology Problems
- Plasma And Kinetics Problems
- Parallel Software
- Heat And Mass Transfer Problems
- Aerodynamic And Hydrodynamic Flows
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2004
- 6th May 2004
- Elsevier Science
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Institute for Mathematical Modelling Russian Academy of Science, Moscow, Russia.
Dassault-Aviation, Saint-Cloud, France
Kyoto Institute of Technology, Matsugasaki, Sakuo-ku, Kyoto 606-8585, Japan
Indiana University Purdue, University Indianapolis, Purdue University School of Engineering, Indianapolis, IN 46202, USA