Building on the authoritative content in David J. Magee's Orthopedic Physical Assessment textbook, Orthopedic Physical Assessment Atlas and Video provides step-by-step guidance for evaluating movements and performing the most common special tests in musculoskeletal assessment. Detailed video demonstrations of tests and procedures common in musculoskeletal assessment are supplemented by hundreds of high-quality full-color clinical photographs and illustrations of each test and assessment.
- Master the most effective techniques for evaluating movement and performing special tests with expert guidance from leading orthopedic physical assessment authority David J. Magee.
- Confidently perform more than 165 special tests common in musculoskeletal assessment with detailed step-by-step instructions.
- Review movement examinations and specific test details with narrated video demonstrations.
- Access up-to-date, evidence-based information at a glance with a convenient atlas format.
- Enhance your understanding of movement examinations and common special tests with more than 475 full-color clinical photographs and illustrations.
1. General Principles and Concepts Related to Selected Movements and Special Tests
2. Cervical Spine
3. Temporomandibular Joint
6. Forearm, Wrist, and Hand
7. Thoracic Spine
8. Lumbar Spine
12. Lower Leg, Foot and Ankle
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2011
- 21st December 2010
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor Department of Physical Therapy Faculty of Rehabilitation Medicine University of Alberta Edmonton, Alberta, Canada
Adjunct Orthopedic Faculty, Mount St. Mary's College, Los Angeles, CA; Clinical Mentor, Orthopedic Residency Program, University of Southern California, Division of Biokinesiology and Physical Therapy at the School of Dentistry, Los Angeles, CA; Owner and President, Knight Physical Therapy Inc, Garden Grove, CA; Strength and Conditioning Consultant, Chapman University Volleyball, Los Angeles, CA