Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Introduction to the Properties of Alq3
- Experimental Methods in Alq3 Thin Films Research
- Optical Absorption of Alq3 Thin Films
- Experimental Emission of Alq3 Thin Films
- Emission Phenomenology up to 10,000 Hours
- New Morphology and Phase Transition
- Emission Spectra up to 50,000 Hours
- Emission up to 50,000 Hours and Stretching
- Zero and First Order Kinetics
Appendix A: Simulation and Statistical Parameters
Appendix B: Cartesian Representations and One and Two Exponential Functions
Appendix C: A New Absorption Analysis
Organometallic Luminescence: A Case Study on Alq3, an OLED Reference Material contains many discoveries on Alq3, an important organometallic material to the optoelectronics community, and includes insights that can be applied to other organic compounds.
Organometallic Luminescence contains ground-breaking research from the author’s own investigation into the Alq3 material, based on years of experiments, the results of which initially escaped any logical explanation. The book describes a simple method based on photoluminescence to observe optical properties in Alq3. Then it describes the optical properties of absorption and long decay from theoretical and experimental perspectives. Both the methods and the approach to analysis can be applied to other organic materials utilized in optoelectronics applications.
- Presents systematic consideration of theoretical and experimental measurements, and analyses the optical properties of a key OLED reference material.
- Includes an abundance of experimental data, backed up with original tables and figures.
- Evaluates the optical properties of Alq3 through the photoluminescence method, offering an excellent demonstration of a method which can be applied to other optoelectronic materials.
Organometallic Luminescence will be of interest to both early career and advanced researchers focused on the theoretical and experimental aspects of optoelectronics research.
- Presents systematic consideration of theoretical and experimental measurements and analysis of the optical properties of a key OLED reference material
- Includes detailed experimental data in abundance and a large number of tables and figures
- Describes and applies the photoluminescence method of considering the optical properties of Alq3 that can be applied to other optoelectronics materials
Early career and advanced researchers focused on the theoretical and experimental aspects of optoelectronics research
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2021
- 1st October 2020
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Giuseppe Baldacchini is a retired researcher formerly affiliated with the Research Center of ENEA at Frascati. His research activities were predominantly based at ENEA, Universities of Berkeley and Salt Lake City. He holds multiple patents and has authored several scientific papers in EPR, NMR, cryogenics, magneto-optics, color centers, solid state, molecular spectroscopy, optoelectronics and luminous processes. He is also involved with historical, archeological, humanistic, and medical studies.
Formerly Researcher, Research Center of ENEA, Frascati
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.