- Coverage of physical therapy patient management includes acute care, outpatient, and multidisciplinary clinical settings, along with in-depth therapeutic management interventions.
- Content on the continuum of cancer care addresses the primordial, primary, secondary, tertiary, and quaternary stages in prevention and treatment.
- Focus on clinicians includes the professional roles, responsibilities, self-care, and values of the oncology rehabilitation clinician as an integral member of the cancer care team.
- Information on inseparable contextual factors helps in dealing with administrative infrastructure and support, advocacy, payment, and reimbursement of rehabilitation as well as public policy.
- Evidence Summary and Key Points boxes highlight important information for quick, at-a-glance reference.
- Clinical case studies and review questions enhance your critical thinking skills and help you prepare for board certification, specialty practice, and/or residency.
- Enhanced eBook version— included with print purchase— allows you to access all of the text, figures, and references from the book on a variety of devices.
- Resources in the eBook include videos, board-review questions, case studies, and a curriculum map to highlight and demonstrate the correlation to the requirements for Oncology Rehabilitation Residency programs and the board certification exam.
- Guidebook approach provides immediate, meaningful application for the practicing oncology rehabilitation clinician.
- No. of pages: 720
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier 2022
- Published: July 1, 2022
- Imprint: Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN: 9780323810876
About the Authors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Oncology Rehabilitation"