- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier India 2016
- 21st September 2016
- Elsevier India
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr Muralidhar V Pai is the Professor & Head, Kasturba Medical College, Manipal. He has an experience of 28 years in teaching undergraduate students.
• Best Teacher Award, KMC, Manipal 2010, 2012 and 2013
• Corresponding National Editor of Indian Journal of Obstetrics & Gynecology since 2011
• External Examiner for Final Professional Exams at The National University of Malaysia, Mar 2007
• External Examiner for Final Professional Exams at Kathmandu University, Nepal, Jan 2011
• Peer reviewer of Medical Journal of Malaysia since 2004
• National Chairman of FOGSI Public Awareness Committee for 2004
• International Fellowships (UICC, Indo-Belgian, Loma Linda, Washington, Minnesota Universities )
• President, Manipal Obstetrics & Gynecological Society 2009 - 2010
• Professor & Head of Ob/Gyn, Melaka Manipal Medical College, Malaysia Nov 2000 - Jun 2002, Jul 2004 -May 2007
• 28 years, UG and 25 years PG teaching & clinical experience at KMC Manipal
• Undergraduate & postgraduate examiner at several universities in India & MMMC, Malaysia
• 85 Publications, 188 presentations at national and international level
Overseas training in
• Assisted Reproductive Techniques at Loma Linda University, California, USA, 1992
• Management of trophoblastic diseases at Charing Cross Hospital, London, UK, 1992
• Gynecological endoscopic surgery at Oldenburg, Hamburg & Kolon, Germany, 1996
• Management of Carcinoma of cervix, Washington University, St Louis, USA, 1999
• Assisted Reproductive Technique, Washington Unversity, St Louis, USA, 1999
• Assisted Reproductive Technique, Brussels Free University, Brussels, Belgium, 2000
• Dy Director Planning, Manipal University, designed and edited the initial web-site of Manipal University (www.manipal.edu), 1997-2000
• Founder Medical Superintendent of Central Referral Hospital, Sikkim, Mar - Aug 1997.
Professor & Head Unit II Dept of Obstetrics & Gynecology Kasturba Medical College Manipal 576104,
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.