Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Numerics for finite-dimensional control systems
2. Moments and convex optimization for analysis and control of nonlinear PDEs
Jean B. Lasserre
3. The turnpike property in optimal control
4. Structure-Preserving Numerical Schemes for Hamiltonian Dynamics
5. Optimal Control of PDEs and FE-Approximation
6. Filtration techniques for the uniform controllability of semi-discrete hyperbolic equations
7. Numerical controllability properties of fractional partial differential equations
Umberto Biccari and Enrique Zuazua
8. Optimal Control, Numerics, and Applications of Fractional PDEs
9. Approximation of exact controls for linear and nonlinear PDEs through space-time methods
Enrique Fernández-Cara and Arnaud Munch
10. On the feedback stabilization of nonautonomous linear parabolic equations
Sergio S. Rodrigues
11. Control of parameter dependent problems
12. Reduced order methods for parametric flow control problems and applications
13. Numerical methods for optimal control of switching PDE-dynamical systems
Falk M. Hante
14. Invariant sets computation for complex systems
15. Issues in Modeling and Approximation for Optimization of Distributed Parameter Systems
16. Data-driven modeling and control of large-scale dynamical systems in the Loewner framework
Ion Victor Gosea
Numerical Control: Part A, Volume 23 in the Handbook of Numerical Analysis series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters written by an international board of authors. Chapters in this volume include Numerics for finite-dimensional control systems, Moments and convex optimization for analysis and control of nonlinear PDEs, The turnpike property in optimal control, Structure-Preserving Numerical Schemes for Hamiltonian Dynamics, Optimal Control of PDEs and FE-Approximation, Filtration techniques for the uniform controllability of semi-discrete hyperbolic equations, Numerical controllability properties of fractional partial differential equations, Optimal Control, Numerics, and Applications of Fractional PDEs, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Handbook of Numerical Analysis series
- Updated release includes the latest information on Numerical Control
Mathematically trained research scientists and engineers with basic knowledge in numerical control systems
- No. of pages:
- © North Holland 2022
- 10th January 2022
- North Holland
- Hardcover ISBN:
Enrique Zuazua works in the Department of Mathematics at Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Erlangen in Germany.
Department of Mathematics, Friedrich-Alexander-Universität Erlangen-Nürnberg, Erlangen, Germany
Emmanuel Trelat works at Sorbonne Universite in Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, CNRS, Inria, equipe CAGE, Paris, France.
Sorbonne Universite, Laboratoire Jacques-Louis Lions, CNRS, Inria, équipe CAGE, Paris, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.