Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Nonlinear Electronics 2: Flip-Flops, ADC, DAC and PLL deals with the appearance of nonlinear electronic circuits and their behavior. The book covers a number of circuits that interface between analog and digital electronics, such as astable, monostable, biostable, Schmitt trigger, analog-to-digital conversion and digital-to-analog conversion. In addition, the book deals with all aspects of these circuits, starting from discrete component and gradually going to the integrated circuit.
- Presents non-linear electronic circuits and their behavior
- Talks about relaxation oscillators
- Treats subjects from the discrete element to the integrated device
- Presents interface circuits, analog-to-digital conversion, analog-to-analog conversion, and PLL (phase locked loop)
Undergraduates and postgraduates. Anyone interested in the functions of electronics and the practice of circuits at low and high frequency
- Nonlinear dipoles
2. Low frequency oscillators
3. High frequency oscillators
4. The non-linear oscillator-device
5. Switched circuits
6. The astable multivibrators
7. Monostable and bistable flip-flops
8. Schmitt's rocker
9. Analog and digital and digital analog conversion
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2019
- 14th August 2019
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
Brahim Haraoubiais University Professor. He has worked in several universities, including French and Algerian.He is the author of several publications, patent patents, and academic books published in the field of research and pedagogy.He is also Professor at the Higher School of Technology and at the Higher School of Air Defense Territory (Algiers).
Professor, Higher School of Technology and Higher School of Air Defense Territory, Algiers, Algeria