Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Nonlinear Electronics 1: Nonlinear Dipoles, Harmonic Oscillators and Switching Circuits deals with the appearance of nonlinear electronic circuits and their behavior. The book studies a number of circuits that interface between analog and digital electronics, including astable, monostable, bistable, Schmitt trigger, and analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion. Users will find a complete resource that deals with all aspects of these circuits, starting from the discrete component and gradually working to the integrated circuit.
- Presents non-linear electronic circuits and their behavior
- Discusses relaxation oscillators
- Treats subject matter from the discrete element, to the integrated device
- Present interface circuits, analog-to-digital conversion, analog-to-analog, and PLL (phase locked loop)
Bachelor and master degrees. Anyone interested in the functions of electronics and the practice of circuits at low and high frequency
- Nonlinear Two-terminal Devices
2. Low-frequency Oscillators
3. High-frequency Oscillators
4. Oscillator as a Nonlinear Device
5. Circuits in Switching Mode
6. Astable Multivibrators
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2019
- 8th November 2018
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Brahim Haraoubiais University Professor. He has worked in several universities, including French and Algerian.He is the author of several publications, patent patents, and academic books published in the field of research and pedagogy.He is also Professor at the Higher School of Technology and at the Higher School of Air Defense Territory (Algiers).
Professor, Higher School of Technology and Higher School of Air Defense Territory, Algiers, Algeria
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.