- Written by knowledgeable and well-respected international publishing executive in the field
- Draws on the author's wide-ranging practical experience of major global strategic development and project management in technology within the publishing and information services field
- Provides practical and realistic guidance and solutions to real-world problems
Table of Contents
- Introduction; The past as prologue; Defining the resources and assembling the pieces; Players in the electronic publishing game; Many roads to electronic publishing; The 21st-century publisher; The future as epilogue.
- No. of pages: 178
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: September 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632179
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "New Thinking for 21st Century Publishers"