- A comprehensive overview of the diversities and similarities that exist among various national book industries and among various publishing fields throughout the developed world
- Analyses the development of all book professions (librarians + booksellers + publishers)
- Builds a link between research methodologies used in book history and on contemporary publishing research
Table of Contents
- Introduction; The book: this charming old lady; Printing and the birth of modernity; The European and American book markets; Social context of the book; An anorexic dachshund with a long tail; The e-book is a paper tiger.
- No. of pages: 204
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: September 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632162
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Never Mind the Web"