Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Pathophysiology and Animal Models of Psychiatric Disorders
2. Neuroimaging of Psychiatric Disorders
3. History of Psychosurgery
4. Ethics of Psychosurgery
5. Medicolegal Aspects and Regulatory Issues of Psychosurgery
6. Psychiatric Mimics of Neurosurgical Disorders
Jamil A. Rzaev
7. Seizures and Pseudoseizures: The Great Divide
Ian E. McCutcheon
8. Pitfalls of Psychiatric Patients Selection for Functional Neurosurgery
Oleg Semenovich Zaitsev
9. Modern Surgical Strategies for Management of Psychiatric Disorders
Antonio A.F. De Salles
10. Neuromodulation for Behavioral Disorders
11. Modern Radiosurgical Strategies for Management of Psychiatric Disorders
Roberto M. alvarez
12. LINAC-based Radiosurgery for Management of Psychiatric Disorders: Problems and Solutions
Valerii V. Kostjuchenko
Neurosurgical Management of Psychiatric Disorders, Part A, Volume 266, the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series, highlights new advances in the field with this new volume covering interesting chapters, including Pathophysiology and Animal Models of Psychiatric Disorders, Neuroimaging of Psychiatric Disorders, History of Psychosurgery, Ethics of Psychosurgery, Medicolegal Aspects and Regulatory Issues of Psychosurgery, Psychiatric Mimics of Neurosurgical Disorders, Seizures and Pseudoseizures: The Great Divide, Pitfalls of Psychiatric Patients Selection for Functional Neurosurgery, Modern Surgical Strategies for Management of Psychiatric Disorders, Neuromodulation for Behavioral Disorders, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Progress in Brain Research series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the Neurosurgical Management of Psychiatric Disorders
Undergraduates, graduates, academics, and researchers in the field of neurology and brain research
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2021
- 1st October 2021
- Hardcover ISBN:
Mikhail F. Chernov is Assistant Professor, Faculty of Advanced Techno-Surgery, Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Tokyo Women’s Medical University, Tokyo, Japan
Jamil A. Rzaev, MD, DMedSci Physician-in-Chief Federal Neurosurgical Center Novosibirsk Russia
Federal Neurosurgical Center Novosibirsk Russia
Roberto Martinez-Alvarez, MD Professor and Chairman Department of Functional Neurosurgery and Radiosurgery Ruber International Hospital Madrid Spain
Ruber International Hospital, Madrid, Spain
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.