- Provides basic understanding of neuroscience topics that are part of everyday life
- Provides basic diagrams and descriptions of some basic anatomy
- Explores and explains current research in each of the chapters and topics
- Examines basics that are taught in an introductory neuroscience course to provide working knowledge of how the brain works for non-neuroscientists
Table of Contents
1. How to Build a human brain
2. Time to start the day! How our Senses Help Us Wake Up!
3. 6:35 AM Time to Run! I run so I don’t kill people.
4. 9:00 AM Lions and Tigers and Bears, oh my! Oh wait, no, it’s just work!
5. 10:00 AM - Staff Meeting about the new thing and how we have to learn it to do our job!
6. 11:30 AM Hanger: (n) hunger induced anger.
7. 3:30 PM My Mood Ring is Blue Right Now.
8. 10:00 PM Counting Sheep
- No. of pages: 128
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2017
- Published: May 25, 2017
- Imprint: Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN: 9780128110164
- eBook ISBN: 9780128110171
About the Author
Jennifer L. Larimore
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Neuroscience Basics"