- Provides a comprehensive literature review
- Chapters represent the critical areas in human neuropsychology
- Organized for ease of use and reference
- Contributors from medicine, experimental, cognitive, and clinical psychology
Table of Contents
- S. Finger, History of Neuropsychology.
J.M. Clarke, Neuroanatomy: Brain Structure and Function.
H.J. Jerison, Evolution of the Brain.
M.C. Corballis, Neuropsychology of Perceptual Functions.
M. Kinsbourne, Neuropsychology of Attention.
H.A. Whitaker and H.J. Kahn, Brain and Language.
K.M. Heilman, Emotion and the Brain: A Distributed Modular Network Mediating Emotional Experience.
J. Grafman, Neuropsychology of the Prefrontal Cortex.
E.A. Roy and P.A. Square, Neuropsychology of Movement Sequencing Disorders and Apraxia.
M. Dennis and M. Barnes, Developmental Aspects of Neuropsychology: Childhood.
E. Koss, Neuropsychology of Aging and Dementia.
W. Heller, Cognitive and Emotional Organization of the Brain: Influences on the Creation and Perception of Art.
N.Y. Weekes, Sex Differences in the Brain.
R. Hanlon, Neuropsychological Rehabilitation.
- No. of pages: 342
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2013
- Published: November 7, 1994
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080926681
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Neuropsychology"