Neurofeedback: Tools, Methods and Applications deals with neurofeedback, explaining the functioning of the tool, its action on the equilibration of neural activity, and the differences between classical and dynamic systems. The results of the author's research and observations, the applications of these two tools, and the effects produced on the patients are explored, along with testimonies that describe and explain concepts in detail.
- Presents content on neurofeedback that is divided into two parts, one describing neurofeedback and the other observations
- Based on professional experiences
- Includes testimonies that support findings
Scientists, engineers, researchers and post-grads interested in this subject area, neuroscientist and neuroscience community
Part 1. Tools and Methodologies
1. What is Neurofeedback?
2. Signal Processing
3. The Principle of Homeostasis
4. How Neurofeedback Works
5. Training the Brain
6. Cerebral Areas
Part 2. Applications
7. Personal Research
8. An Aid for Self-Understanding
9. Statistical Information
10. Clinical Cases
- No. of pages:
- © ISTE Press - Elsevier 2018
- 1st December 2017
- ISTE Press - Elsevier
- Hardcover ISBN:
Pascale Vincent is a Clinical Practitioner in neurofeedback EEG biofeedback.