1. The Reliability and Diagnostic Utility of the Orthopaedic Clinical Examination
2. Temporomandibular Joint
3. Cervical Spine
4. Thoracolumbar Spine
5. Sacroiliac Region
6. Hip and Pelvis
8. Foot and Ankle
10. Elbow and Forearm
With its unique combination of classic Netter artwork, exam photos and videos, and rigorous evidence-based approach, Netter's Orthopaedic Clinical Examination, 3rd Edition, helps you get the most clinically significant information from every orthopaedic examination. This new edition, by Drs. Joshua Cleland, Shane Koppenhaver, and Jonathan Su, allows you to quickly review the reliability and diagnostic utility of musculoskeletal physical exams and make it easier to incorporate evidence into your clinical decision making.
- Extremely user-friendly and well organized , this unique text walks you through the anatomy and clinical exam, then critically reviews all literature for given diagnostic tests.
- A tabular format provides quick access to test reliability and diagnostic utility, study quality, anatomy and biomechanics, and summary recommendations for applying evidence in practice.
- Quality ratings for 269 studies, investigating a test’s reliability using the 11-item Quality Appraisal of Diagnostic Reliability Checklist.
- Evidence-based approach helps you focus on the effectiveness of the clinical tests available and review recent studies quickly to determine which test will best predict a specific diagnosis.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2015
- 2nd November 2015
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Joshua Cleland, PT, DPT, PhD, Professor, Physical Therapy Program, Franklin Pierce University, Manchester, New Hampshire, USA
Professor, Franklin Pierce University, Physical Therapy Program, Manchester, NH, USA
Shane Koppenhaver, PT, PhD, Lieutenant Colonel, Army Medical Specialist Corps, Associate Professor, US Army, Baylor University Doctoral Physical Therapy Program, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
Lieutenant Colonel, Army Medical Specialist Corps, Associate Professor, US Army, Baylor University Doctoral Physical Therapy Program, Fort Sam Houston, Texas
Jonathan Su, PT, DPT, LMT, Captain, Army Medical Specialist Corps, Brigade Physical Therapist, 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Schoefield Barracks, Hawaii
Captain, Army Medical Specialist Corps, Brigade Physical Therapist, 2nd Stryker Brigade Combat Team, 25th Infantry Division, Schoefield Barracks, Hawaii
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.