This timely book provides an overview of natural products/botanicals used for the management of insect-pest and diseases. It will help readers to update and widen their knowledge about natural products and their bio-activities against plant pathogens. The volume explores activity, chemistry, toxicity and geographic distribution of plants. Discussions concerning the methodology used for the detection of active principles, their mode of action and commercial prospects are of utmost importance and worthy of note.
* Focuses on recent achievements in natural bio-actives
* Global coverage of natural products / plants
* Targets the most important issues of natural botanicals/ biocides
* Includes innovative ideas with lucid explanations
* Contains specialized chapters, such as, natural control of multi-drug resistant organisms, anti-salmonella agents, natural house-dust-mite control agents, and naturally occurring anti-insect proteins, etc.
* Covers research on bioactives: From Lab to Field and Field to Market
* Includes eco-friendly and economically viable herbal technology
Phytochemists; Combinatorial Chemists; Pharmacologists; Scientists engaged in Drug discovery and development; Industrial research groups developing drugs from plants; Departments of pharmaceutics; Institutes for Drug Research; Pharmaceutical companies; Manufacturers of herbal and ayurvedic medicines and cosmetic products
Manufacturers of natural products