Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Natural variation of the circadian clock in Neurospora
Kwangwon Lee and Bala S. C. Koritala
2. Natural variation and genetics of the photoperiodic timer in the pitcher-plant mosquito
3. Natural variation in human clocks
Malcolm von Schantz
Natural Variances and Clocks, Volume 99 in the Advances in Genetics series provides the latest information on the rapidly evolving field of genetics, presenting new medical breakthroughs and advances. This updated release includes chapters on a variety of new research, including the Natural variation of the circadian clock in Neurospora, Natural variation and genetics of the photoperiodic timer in the pitcher-plant mosquito, Natural variation in human clocks, and Natural variation in the circadian clock genes in Drosophila and other insects. This series continually publishes important reviews that are ideal for geneticists and their colleagues in affiliated disciplines, critically analyzing future directions.
- Critically analyzes future directions for the study of clinical genetics
- Written and edited by recognized leaders in the field
- Presents new medical breakthroughs that are occurring as a result of advances in our knowledge of genetics
Molecular geneticists, clinical geneticists, neurologists, neuroscientists, molecular biologists, and biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 19th October 2017
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Dr. Stephen Goodwin works at the University of Oxford.
University of Oxford, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.