Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction to Compound Semiconductor Nanocrystals & their Applications
2. Synthesis, properties and applications of ZnS for heterojunction Solar cells
3. Zinc Selenide (ZnSe) Semiconductor: Synthesis, Properties and Applications
4. Size, shape-dependent optoelectronic properties of Semiconductor colloidal ZnTe Nanostructures
5. Material properties and potential applications of CdSe semiconductor nanocrystals
6. Synthesis, structural properties and applications of CuInSe nanoscale compounds for semiconductor
7. Synthesis, properties and applications of MoS2 semiconductor nanomaterials
8. Development of green semiconductor of AgS nanoscale compounds and their applications
9. Efficient PbSe Colloidal Quantum Dots for Solar Cell Applications
10. Synthesis, characterizations and applications of ZnO/TiO2 heterojunction Nanostructures
11 . Multifunctional properties of hybrid semiconducting nanomaterials and their applications
12. Tuning the properties of ZnS/ZnO semiconductors by addition of Graphene Oxides
13. Development of Graphene Oxide Based Semiconductor quantum dots for High Brightness WLEDs
14. Graphene Oxide Based Semiconducting Nanomaterial’s composites for Environmental Applications
Nanoscale Compound Semiconductors and their Optoelectronics Applications provides the basic and fundamental properties of nanoscale compound semiconductors and their role in modern technological products. The book discusses all important properties of this important category of materials such as their optical properties, size-dependent properties, and tunable properties. Key methods are reviewed, including synthesis techniques and characterization strategies. The role of compound semiconductors in the advancement of energy efficient optoelectronics and solar cell devices is also discussed. The book also touches on the photocatalytic property of the materials by doping with graphene oxides--an emerging and new pathway.
- Covers all relevant types of nanoscale compound semiconductors for optoelectronics, including their synthesis, properties and applications
- Provides historical context and review of emerging trends in semiconductor technology, particularly emphasizing advances in non-toxic semiconductor materials for green technologies
- Reviews emerging applications of nanoscale compound semiconductor-based devices in optoelectronics, energy and environmental sustainability
Materials Scientists and Engineers. Chemists
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2022
- 1st January 2022
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Vijay B. Pawade is an Assistant Professor in the Department of Applied Physics, Laxminarayan Institute of Technology, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur, India. His research, focuses on rare earth doped oxide materials and their applications in LEDs and solar cell devices, photo catalysis and published 34 papers in international peer reviewed journals. He has edited two books in Elsevier, one book in CRC press as well as published author book in CRC press.
Assistant Professor, Department of Applied Physics, Laximarayan Institute of Technology, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
Prof. Sanjay J. Dhoble obtained his M.Sc. degree in Physics from Rani Durgavati University, Jabalpur, India in 1988. He obtained his Ph.D. degree in 1992 in Solid State Physics from Nagpur University, Nagpur. Dr. Dhoble is presently working as a Professor in the Department of Physics, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur, India. During his research career, he has worked on the synthesis and characterization of solid-state lighting materials, as well as development of radiation dosimetry phosphors using thermoluminescence techniques and utilization of fly ash. Dr. Dhoble has filed 20 patents and published more than 583 research papers. He has published several books with various publishers. He was also a recipient of India’s Top Faculty Research Award-2018 by Careers 360, for the top ten researchers in India in Physics on the basis of research papers published in Scopus research database in session 2017-2018.
Professor, Department of Physics, R.T.M. Nagpur University, Nagpur, India
Hendrik C Swart is an internationally acclaimed researcher and currently a senior professor in the Department of Physics at the University of the Free State. He has more than 700 publications in international peer reviewed journals, 112 peer reviewed conference proceedings and editor/author or co-editor/author of 25 book chapters and or books with more than 12800 cited author references, and more than 660 national and international conference contributions (authored and co-authored). A research chair in Solid State Luminescent and Advanced Materials was awarded to him from the South African Research Chairs Initiative (SARChI) at the end of 2012, which was renewed for another 5 years at the end of 2017. The main focus of his research group is the improvement of luminescent materials for applications in flat panel displays, solar cells, solid state lighting, dosimetry, and thermometry.
Senior Professor, Department of Physics, University of Free State, P. O. Box 339, Bloemfontein, 9300 South Africa
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.