Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Synthesis and Processing of Emerging Two-dimensional Nanomaterials
Yasir Beeran Pottathara
2. Nanomaterials Synthesis: Chemical and Biological Routs and Applications
Shirish Hari Sonawane, Aniruddha Bhalchandra Pandit and Prakash Saudagar
3. Chemical approaches for 1D oxide nanostructures Solutions
Fatma Abd El-Rahman Taher
4. One- and two-dimensional Nanostructures prepared by Combustion Synthesis (CS)
Alexander Sergeevich Mukasyan and Khachatur Manukyan
5. Microwave-Assisted Synthesis for Nanomaterials
6. Strategies in laser induced synthesis of nanomaterials
7. Flame Synthesis of Nanostructured Transition Metal Oxides: Trends, Developments, and Recent Advances.
8. Design and Fabrication of Porous Nanostructures and their applications
Prof. Sk Manirul Islam and Tanima Saha
9. Synthesis and Processing of Thermoelectric Nanomaterials, Nanocomposites and Devices
Lazarous Tzounis and Lazaros Tzounis
10. Ternary chalcohalides nanomaterials: fabrication
11. Advanced Nanocarbon Materials for Electrochemical Energy Storage
KVSN Raju and KVSN Raju12. Organic–Inorganic Hybrid Nanomaterials: Synthesis, Characterization and Application
13. Fabrication, Characterization and Optimization of Mn-Based Oxide Nanofibers for Energy Storage Devices
14. Fabrication of Micro/Nano miniaturized platforms for Nanotheranostics and Regenerative Medicine applications
15. Recent Trends in Synthesis Routes of Carbon Nanomaterials
Jose Antonio Palenzuela
Nanomaterials Synthesis: Design, Fabrication and Applications combines the present and emerging trends of synthesis routes of nanomaterials with the incorporation of various technologies. The book covers the new trends and challenges in the synthesis and surface engineering of a wide range of nanomaterials, including emerging technologies used for their synthesis. Significant properties, safety and sustainability and environmental impacts of the synthesis routes are explored. This book is an important information source that will help materials scientists and engineers who want to learn more about how different classes of nanomaterials are designed.
- Highlights recent developments in, and opportunities created by, new nanomaterials synthesis methods
- Explains major synthesis techniques for different types of nanomaterials
- Discusses the challenges of using a variety of synthesis methods
Materials scientists and engineers working in research and development who want to learn how nanomaterials can be integrated into the product lifecycle
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 29th May 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Yasir Beeran Pottathara is a Postdoctoral Researcher at LIMATB, University of South Brittany, Lorient, France. His research focuses in the area of nanomaterials for energy storage applications.
LIMATB, Universite de Bretagne Sud, France
Prof. Sabu Thomas is a Professor of Polymer Science and Engineering at the School of Chemical Sciences, as well as the Director of Centre for Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Mahatma Gandhi University, India. He received his Ph.D. in 1987 in Polymer Engineering from the Indian Institute of Technology (IIT), Kharagpur, India. He is a fellow of the Royal Society of Chemistry, London and a member of the American Chemical Society. He has been ranked no.5 in India with regard to the number of publications (most productive scientists). Prof. Thomas’s research group is specialized areas of polymers which includes Polymer blends, Fibre filled polymer composites, Particulate-filled polymer composites and their morphological characterization, Ageing and degradation, Pervaporation phenomena, sorption and diffusion, Interpenetrating polymer systems, Recyclability and reuse of waste plastics and rubbers, Elastomer crosslinking, Dual porous nanocomposite scaffolds for tissue engineering etc. Prof. Thomas’s research group has extensive exchange programs with different industries, research and academic institutions all over the world and is performing world class collaborative research in various fields. Professors Centre is equipped with various sophisticated instruments and has established the state-of-the-art experimental facilities which cater for the needs of researchers within the country and abroad.
Vice-Chancellor, Mahatma Gandhi University, Kerala, India
Nandakumar Kalarikkal is Associate Professor, Advanced Materials Laboratory, School of Pure and Applied Physics & International and Inter University Centre for Nanoscience, Mahatma Gandhi University, India. His research focuses in the areas of nanomultiferroics, nanosemiconductors and nanophosphors
Mahatma Gandhi University, India
Professor Yves Grohens is the Director of the LIMATB (Material Engineering) Laboratory of Université de Bretagne Sud, France. His master's and PhD degrees were from Besançon University, France. After finishing his studies, he worked as assistant professor and later professor in various reputed universities in France. He is an invited professor to many universities in different parts of the world as well. His areas of interest include physicochemical studies of polymer surfaces and interfaces, phase transitions in thin films confinement, nano and bio composites design and characterization, and biodegradation of polymers and biomaterials. He has written several book chapters, monographs, and scientific reviews and has published 130 international publications. He is the chairman and member of advisory committees of many international conferences.
Director, ComposiTIC laboratory, University of South Brittany, France.
Vanja Kokol is Associate Professor, Faculty of Mechanical Engineering, University of Maribor, Slovenia. His research focuses on chemo-enzymatic derivatization, modification and/or functionalization of biopolymers and organic/inorganic nanomaterials.
University of Maribor, Slovenia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.