Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
2. Foundation of 3D Printing and CAD File Formats Used in the Industry
3. Static Modelling of Heterogeneous Objects (HEOs)
4. Modelling for Dynamic Heterogeneous Objects
5. Visualisation of Heterogenous Objects (HEO) Models
6. Materials for Heterogeneous Object 3D Printing
7. 3D Printing Technology for Heterogeneous Parts
8. Applications of 3D Printing Based on Heterogeneous Parts
Multimaterial 3D Printing Technology introduces the first models for complex construction and manufacturing using a multimaterial 3D printer. The book also explains the advantages that these innovative models provide at various points of the manufacturing supply chain. Innovations in fields such as medicine and aerospace are seeing 3D printing applied to problems that require the technology to develop beyond its traditional definitions. This groundbreaking book provides broad coverage of the theory behind this emerging technology, and the technical details required for readers to investigate these methods for themselves.
In addition to describing new models for application of this technology, this book also systematically summarizes the historical models, materials and relevant technologies that are important in multimaterial 3D printing.
- Introduces the heterogeneous object model for 3D printing
- Provides case studies of the use of hybrid 3D Printing to create gears and human bone
- Presents techniques which are easy to realize using commercial 3D printers
Designers, engineers, and researchers who work with additive manufacturing, particularly those with an interest in micro-jet printing or heterogenous object production and design
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st September 2020
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Jiquan Yang is a Professor at Nanjing Normal University of China, Dean of the Jiangsu Key Laboratory of 3D Printing Equipment and Manufacturing of China, Director of Nanjing 3D Printing Society of China, and Member of the Standardization Committee of China's additive manufacturing industry. He has published 60 papers and 9 books, and holds 40 patents all about 3D printing technology in China.
Professor, Nanjing Normal University of China
Li Na is a Vice-Professor at Nanjing Normal University of China. She works at the Jiangsu Key Laboratory of 3D Printing Equipment and Manufacturing of China. She has published 10 papers and 1 book, and holds 3 patents about 3D printing technology in China.
Nanjing Normal University of China
Jianping Shi is a Vice-Professor at Nanjing Normal University of China. He works at the Jiangsu Key Laboratory of 3D Printing Equipment and Manufacturing of China. He has published 20 papers and 1 book, and holds 3 patents about 3D printing technology in China.
Vice-Professor, Nanjing Normal University of China