This valuable review tool features 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers, organized by topic, according to Parts I and II of the NBCE boards. No other product on the market is as comprehensive and useful. It provides a Q&A review with rationale and quick reference tools to help users prepare for the boards. Updated references in each section direct students to supplemental reading for further information. Tables, boxes, and other quick-reference tools summarize content at a glance. The CD-ROM contains all the questions from the book plus approximately 500 additional questions, answers, and rationales, as well as automatically scored quizzes.
- Approximately 1,000 multiple-choice questions with explanatory answers are organized and formatted according to the national boards.
- Updated references in each section refer readers to supplemental resources, making it easier to investigate specific topics.
- CD-ROM with automatically scored quizzes enables students to practice and see their scores at the end of each test.
- Illustrations visually reinforce difficult topics and aid understanding.
- Tables, boxes, and other quick reference tools summarize the content at a glance.
- Approximately 500 additional questions are provided on CD-ROM with answers, and rationales.
Section I: General Anatomy
1. Topographical Anatomy
2. Osteology of the Appendicular Skeleton
3. Arthrology and Syndesmology of the Appendicular Skeleton
4. Myology of the Appendicular Skeleton
5. Cardiovascular and Lymphatic Systems
6. Digestive System
7. Respiratory System
8. Urogenital System
9. Endocrine System
Section II: Spinal Anatomy
10. Osetology of the Axial Skeleton
11. Myology of the Axial Skeleton
12. Arthrology and Syndesmology of the Axial Skeleton
13. Anatomy of the Central Nervous System and Related Structures
14. Anatomy of the Peripheral and Autonomic Nervous Systems
15. Organs of Special Senses
Section III: Physiology
17. Muscle Physiology
18. Cardiovascular Physiology
19. Respiratory Physiology
20. Body Fluids and Renal Physiology
21. Gastrointestinal Physiology
22. Reproductive Physiology
23. Endocrine Physiology
24. Exercise and Stress Physiology
Section IV: Chemistry
27. Proteins, Amino Acids and Peptides
30. Nucleotides and Nucleic Acids
31. Vitamins and Minerals
32. Biochemical Energetics
Section V: Pathology
33. Fundamentals of Pathology
34. Genetic and Congenital Disorders
35. Disorders of the Immune System
36. Environmental and Nutritional Diseases
37. Disorders of the Musculoskeletal System
38. Disorders of the Nervous System
39. Diseases of the Organ Systems
Section VI: Microbiology and Public Health
40. Principles of Microbiology
41. Communicable and Infectious Diseases
42. Epidemiology and Disease Management
43. Environmental Health
Section VII: General Diagnosis
45. Case History
47. Vital Signs
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN: