- Easy-to-use outline format organizes essential data and key points in a clean, streamlined fashion.
- Exam-based progression of topics presents sections and topics in the same order as they appear on the actual exam.
- Practice exams with approximately 450 questions appear at the end of the book along with the correct answers and rationales.
- Approximately 200 diagrams and photographs provide visual evidence to support key topics, including anatomic structures, physiology, and microbiology.
- Tables and text boxes provide supplementary information and emphasize important data from the text.
Section 2: Biochemistry and Physiology
Section 3: Microbiology and Pathology
Section 4: Dental Anatomy and Occlusion