- Quick access to key information includes topics such as pharmacology, supplies, and sutures.
- 80 full-color illustrations show positioning, preparations, and important anatomy.
- Core, need-to-know, basic information emphasizes preparation for operating room techniques and procedures.
- A pocket size and spiral binding make it easy to carry this quick reference in the pocket of your scrubs.
- Color tabs divide sections of the book, so you can find information quickly.
- Waterproof pages provide durability.
- A section on medical terminology and abbreviations covers terms specifically related to the operating room.
Chapter 2 Basic Supplies
Chapter 3 Prepping and Positioning
Chapter 4 Anatomy
Chapter 5 Anatomy Illustrations
Chapter 6 Suture and Needles
Chapter 7 Basic Pharmacology
Chapter 8 Weights and Measures
Chapter 9 Basic Abbreviations
Chapter 10 Basic Sterilization
Chapter 11 Special Skills
Chapter 12 Anatomical Positions