Find important anatomy and physiology principles at a glance! A full-color, pocket-sized reference, Mosby's Handbook of Anatomy & Physiology, 2nd Edition makes it easier to look up A&P facts and concepts fast. Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomy and physiology information, and hundreds of illustrations show how the body works including skeletal, muscular, and cardiovascular systems. Written by expert A&P authors and educators Kevin Patton and Gary Thibodeau, this compact review is your go-to reference whether you’re in the classroom, in the lab, or on the job.
- A body systems organization makes content easy to find and easy to study.
- Hundreds of high-quality, full-color drawings and photos provide a quick reference to important A&P facts and concepts.
- Quick-reference tables summarize key anatomical information and physiological concepts for easy lookup and retrieval.
- Compact size makes this book easy to carry wherever you go, from study session to classroom to lab.
- Thumb tabs allow you to locate material easily.
- Organization of the Body
2. Body Chemistry
6. Skeletal System
7. Muscular System
8. Nervous System
9. Endocrine System
10. Cardiovascular System
11. Lymphatic and Immune System
12. Respiratory System
13. Digestive System
14. Nutrition and Metabolism
15. Urinary System
16. Fluid, Electrolyte, and Acid-Base Balance
17. Reproductive Systems
18. Growth, Development, and Genetics
- No. of pages:
- © Mosby 2014
- 4th December 2013
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor of Anatomy & Physiology Instruction, New York Chiropractic College, Seneca Falls, New York; Professor Emeritus of Life Sciences, St. Charles Community College, Cottleville, Missouri; Assistant Professor Emeritus of Physiology, Course Director Emeritus in Human Physiology, St. Louis University Medical School, St. Louis, Missouri, USA
Chancellor Emeritus and Professor Emeritus of Biology, University of Wisconsin, River Falls, River Falls, Wisconsin, USA