- Provides an integrated treatment of both the production and application of monoclonals in cell biology, biochemistry, and immunology
- Gives detailed and critical accounts of the theory, production, purification, storage, and relabelling of monoclonals, and their use in antigen characterization, affinity chromorography, and immunofluroscence
- Comprehensively updated to cover the rapid advances that have occurred since the publication of the Second Edition
Table of Contents
- Introduction. The Antibody Response. Cellular Basis of the Immune System. Nature of Antigens. Antibody Structure and Function. Genetics of Antibodies. Introduction to Monoclonal Antibodies. Production of Monoclonal Antibodies. Purification. Fragmentation and Isotopic Labeling of Monoclonal Antibodies. Analysis of Antigens Recognized By Monoclonal Antibodies. Affinity Chromatography Immunofluorescence. Immunohistology. Construction, Screening and Expression of Recombinant Antibodies. Generation of Conventional Antibodies.
- No. of pages: 492
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1996
- Published: February 26, 1996
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080536958
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Monoclonal Antibodies"