1. Regulation of cellulose biosynthesis in developing Xylem (C.H. Haigler, et al.).
2. Xylem formation and lignification in trees and model species (E. Pesquet, et al.).
3. Spatial and temporal regulation of lignification during tracheary element differentiation (Y. Sato).
4. Final and fatal step of tracheary element differentiation (A.M. Jones, et al.).
5. Arabidopsis as a model for investigating gene activity and function in vascular tissues (E.P. Beers, Chengsong Zhao).
6. Molecular mechanisms of vascular pattern formation (H. Fukada, et al.).
7. The asymmetric leaves2 (AS2) gene of arabidopsis thaliana regulates lamina formation and is required for patterning of leaf venation (E. Semiarti, et al.).
8. Biosynthesis of cellulose (I.M. Saxena, R.M. Brown, Jr.).
9. Functional analysis of polysaccharide synthases responsible for cell wall synthesis in higher plants (R.A. Burton, D.M. Gibeaut, G.B. Fincher).
10. Analysis of secondary cell wall formation in arabidopsis (S.R. Turner, N.G. Taylor, L. Jones).
11. Organization of cellulose-synthesizing terminal complexes (K. Okuda, S. Sekida).
12. Regulation of dynamic changes in cell wall polysaccharides (N. Sakurai, N. Nakagawa).
13. Microfibrils build architecture: a geometrical model (A.M.C. Emons, B.M. Mulder).
14. Occurrence of high crystalline cellulose in the most primitive tunicate, appendicularian (S. Kimura, T. Itoh).
15. The role of cortical microtubules in wood formation (R. Funada).
16. Xylan and lignin deposition on the secondary wall of fagus crenata fibers (T. Awano, K. Takabe, M. Fujita).
17. Isolation of monoclonal antibodies recognizing xylem cell wall components by using a phage display subtraction method