Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Introduction to the Molecular Biology of Cancer: Translation to the Clinic
- Molecular Biology and Anti-cancer Drug Discovery
- Targeting chemokine (C-C motif) ligand 2 (CCL2) as an example of translation of cancer molecular biology to the clinic
- Chromosome Translocations in Solid Tumors
- Circulating Tumor Cells
- Stem Cells in Normal Development and Cancer
- Bioinformatics and Systems Biology of Cancers
- Progress in Cancer Nanotechnology
- Applications of Molecular Imaging
- Cancer epigenetic
- Molecular Targets and Clinical Cancer Risk Reductive Interventions
Raymond W. Ruddon
John S. Lazo
Jian Zhang, Lalit Patel, and Kenneth J. Pienta
Arul Chinnaiyan and Nallasivam Palanisamy
Daniel F. Hayes and Jeffrey B. Smerage
Rosemarie Chirco D’Angelo and Max S. Wicha
Gilbert S. Omenn
James R. Baker, Istvan J. Majoros, Brent B. Ward, Kyung-Hoon Lee, Seok Ki Choi, Baohua Huang, Andrzej Myc
Craig J. Galbán, Stefanie Galbán, Marcian E. Van Dort, Gary D. Luker, Mahaveer S. Bhojani, Alnawaz Rehemtualla and Brian D. Ross
Madhuri Kakarala and Dean E. Brenner
Advances in molecular biology over the last several decades are being steadily applied to our understanding of the molecular biology of cancer, and these advances in knowledge are being translated into the clinical practice of oncology. This volume explores some of the most exciting recent advances in basic research on the molecular biology of cancer and how this knowledge is leading to advances in the diagnosis, treatment, and prevention of cancer.
* This series provides a forum for discussion of new discoveries, approaches, and ideas
* Contributions from leading scholars and industry experts
* Reference guide for researchers involved in molecular biology and related fields
Researchers, professors and graduate students in biochemistry, chemistry, molecular biology, biotechnology, and medicine.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 1st December 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
PRAISE FOR THE SERIES:
"Full of interest not only for the molecular biologist-for whom the numerous references will be invaluable-but will also appeal to a much wider circle of biologists, and in fact to all those who are concerned with the living cell."--British Medical Journal
The University of Michigan, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.