Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Risk Management in Early Discovery Medicinal Chemistry
Gurpreet Singh, Jayme L. Dahlin and Michael A. Walters
2. Target Identification Using Chemical Probes
Moses Moustakim, Suet Ling Felce, Nancy Zaarour, Gillian Farnie, Fiona E. McCann and Paul E. Brennan
3. Mining the Microbiome for Drug Targets
Qi Wang, Fangming Yang and Huijue Jia
4. Screening Library Design
Stephanie Kay Ashenden
5. Design of a Fragment Screening Library
Ashley Taylor, Bradley C. Doak and Martin J. Scanlon
6. Genetically Encoded Cyclic Peptide Libraries: From Hit to Lead and Beyond
Jacob Valentine and Ali Tavassoli
7. A Guide to Run Affinity Screens Using Differential Scanning Fluorimetry and Surface Plasmon Resonance Assays
Christian Bergsdorf and Kirk Wright
8. Second-Harmonic Generation (SHG) for Conformational Measurements: Assay Development, Optimization, and Screening
Tracy A. Young, Ben Moree, Margaret T. Butko, Bason Clancy, Mary Geck Do, Tarun Gheyi, John Strelow, Juan J. Carrillo and Joshua Salafsky
9. An Array-Based Ligand Discovery Platform for Proteins With Short Half-Lives
Becky S. Leifer, Shelby K. Doyle, André Richters, Helen L. Evans and Angela N. Koehler
10. High Content, Phenotypic Assays and Screens for Compounds Modulating Cellular Processes in Primary Neurons
Miklos Kepiro, Boglarka H. Varkuti and Ronald L. Davis
11. Achieving a Good Crystal System for Crystallographic X-Ray Fragment Screening
Patrick M. Collins, Alice Douangamath, Romain Talon, Alexandre Dias, Jose Brandao-Neto, Tobias Krojer and Frank von Delft
12. Hit-to-Lead: Hit Validation and Assessment
Kirk E. Hevener, JinHong Ren, Russell Pesavento, Kiira Ratia, Hyun Lee and Michael E. Johnson
13. Knowledge-Based Approaches to Off-Target Screening
Daniel R. McMasters
Modern Approaches in Drug Discovery, Volume 611, the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series, highlights new advances in the field, with this new volume presenting interesting chapters on topics such as Target Identification and Validation, Cell Painting/High Content Imaging, Target ID using chemical probes, Mining the microbiome for targets, Data driven approaches for diversity and drug-likeness, Affinity-based screening, Fragment screening (X-ray), Array-based approaches, Hit-to-lead: assessment and improvement of drug-like properties, Hit assessment and prioritization, Lead Optimization: fine tuning and risk mitigation, and more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
- Updated release includes the latest information on the Intrinsically Disordered Proteins
Addressed to all specialists in this field
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 1st November 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Charles Lesburg works at Merck Research Laboratories, Boston, MA, USA
Merck Research Laboratories, Boston, MA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.