Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Microcomputer Design and Applications provides information pertinent to the fundamental aspects of microcomputer design and applications. This book presents a design approach for multiple-processor computers.
Organized into two parts encompassing 16 chapters, this book begins with an overview of a number system and supporting computational algorithms, which is especially useful for microcomputer control and digital signal processing. This text then presents an integrated technical and management-based method for developing microprocessor software. Other chapters consider file structures for a small-scale database system designed for microprocessor implementation and present the formulation of file structures for a typical microprocessor/flopping disk system. This book discusses as well the proposed solution to specify a high-level, machine-oriented, structured programming language suitable for general microprocessors and to implement a portable compiler for this language. The final chapter deals with a distributed processing system for non-invasive cardiac surveillance.
This book is a valuable resource for engineers and computer scientists.
List of Contributors
Part 1 Microcomputer Design
1. Focus Microcomputer Number System
2. A Design Approach for Multiple Processor Computers
3. Microcomputer Software Design
4. File Design for Microcomputer Databases
5. A Machine Oriented High-Level Languages for Microprocessor Applications
Part 2 Microcomputer Applications
6. A Microprocessor Stepping-Motor Controller
7. A Microcomputer CRT Controller
8. A Micro-Computer Data Logging System
9. MIDAS—A Microprogrammable Integrated Data Acquisition System
10. Interfacing of a Nuclear Magnetic Resonance Spectrometer to a Low Cost Microcomputer-Based Data Acquisition System
11. Microcomputer System for Communication Channel Characterization
12. Microcomputer Based Fire Control Data Processor
13. A Predictive CMOS-Based Instrument for Agriculture
14. Data Collection System for Transit Buses
15. A Dual Microprocessor Application: The Alphabec-75 Data Capture System
16. A Patient Surveilance System Employing Parallel Microcomputer Design
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1977
- 28th January 1977
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: