Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Microbial Extremozymes: Novel Sources and Industrial Applications is a unique resource of practical research information on the latest novel sources and technologies regarding extremozymes in bioremediation, waste management, valorization of industrial by-products, biotransformation of natural polymers, nutrition, food safety and diagnosis of disease. The book's broad knowledge and varying applications are useful to the food industry, dairy industry, fruit and vegetable processing, and baking and beverages industries, as well as the pharmaceutical and biomedical industries. This is a concise, all-encompassing resource for a range of scientists needing knowledge of extremozymes to enhance and research.
Furthermore, it provides an updated knowledge of microbial enzymes isolated from extreme environments (temperatures, etc.) and their biotechnological applications. It will be useful to researchers, scientists and students in enzyme research. In addition, users from the dairy and baking industries will benefit from the presented content.
- Explores recent scientific research on extremophiles and extremozymes technologies that help innovate novel ideas
- Provides innovative technologies for enzyme production from extremophilic microbes
- Includes cutting-edge research for applications in various industries where extreme temperature conditions exist
- Presents novel microorganisms and their enzymes from extreme environments (Thermophilic, Psychrophilic, Acidophilic, Alkaliphilic, Anaerobic, Halophilic, Barophilic, Metallotolerant, Radioresistant, etc.)
Researchers, scholars and scientists working in food, pharmaceutical and biotech industries. Graduate students, post-graduate students
2. Waste management
3. Wastewater treatment (domestic and industrial)
4. Valorization of industrial by-products
5. Biotransformation of natural polymers
6. Bioenergy production
7. Basic and applied research
8. Nutrition and food safety
9. Diagnosis of disease
10. Pharmaceutical industry
11. Biomedical applications
12. Dietary applications
13. Food industry
14. Dairy industry
15. Fruit and vegetable processing industry
16. Baking and beverages industry
17. Leather industry
18. Textile industry
19. Detergent industry
20. Paper industry: Recent patents in extremozymes
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st September 2021
- Academic Press
- Paperback ISBN:
Prof. Mohammed Kuddus, PhD in Enzyme Biotechnology. After completing his PhD, he served at Integral University, Lucknow, He the professor and chair of the Department of Biochemistry at University of Hail, Saudi Arabia. Prof. Kuddus’ main research area includes enzyme technology, protein biochemistry, and microbial biotechnology. He has more than 15 years of research and teaching experience, has published more than 55 research articles in reputed international journals along with 15 book chapters. He has presented more than 36 abstracts at various national/international conferences/symposia. He also worked as an organizing committee member for 7 international conferences/symposia in the related field. He has been serving as an editor/editorial board member and reviewer for more than 10 and 30 international peer-reviewed journals, respectively. He has also been awarded Young Scientist Projects from the Department of Science and Technology, India, and International Foundation for Science, Sweden.
Professor and Chair, Department of Biochemistry, University of Hail, Hail, Saudi Arabia
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.