Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Physical studies of metal oxide powders
2. Chemical studies of metal oxide powders
3. Synthesis and preparation of metal oxide powders
4. Sinteringbehvaiours of Fe304 and CaO powders roasted under CO-CO2-N2 atmosphere
5. Surface modification, including polymerization, nanocoating, and microencapsulation
6. Composite formation of powders
7. Biological investigations of metal oxide powders
8. Physical methods of metal oxide powders
9. Chemical processes of metal oxide powders
10. Thermal protection coatings of metal oxide powders
11. Metal oxides powder technology in biomedical applications
12. Metal oxides powder technology in energy technologies
13. Metal oxides in electronics
14. Metal oxides powder technology in catalysis
15. Metal oxide for heavy metal detection and removal
16. Metal oxides powder technology in membranes
17. 3D printing of ceramic powder technology
18. Metal oxides powder technology in dielectric materials
Metal Oxide Powder Technologies: Fundamentals, Processing Methods and Applications reviews the fundamentals, processing methods and applications of this key materials system. Topics addressed comprehensively cover chemical and physical properties, synthesis, preparation, both accepted and novel processing methods, modeling and simulation. The book provides fundamental information on the key properties that impact performance, such as particle size and crystal structure, along with methods to measure, analyze and evaluate. Finally, important applications are covered, including biomedical, energy, electronics and materials applications.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of key topics both on the theoretical side and the experimental
- Discusses important properties that impact metal oxide performance, processing methods (both novel and accepted), and important applications
- Reviews the most relevant applications, such as biomedical, energy, electronics and materials applications
Materials Scientists and Engineers, Chemists, and Physicists working in academia and R&D
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 12th June 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Yarub Al-Douri is a Professor of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology at the University of Malaya in Malaysia and is a Visiting Professor at Cihan University Sulaimaniya, Sulaimaniya, Iraq and an Adjunct Professor at Bahcesehir University, Istanbul, Turkey. He is the Founding Editor-in-Chief of Experimental and Theoretical Nanotechnology and the Editor-in-Chief of World Journal of Nano Science and Engineering.
Professor, University of Malaya, Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Ghenadii Korotcenkov received his Ph.D. in Physics and Technology of Semiconductor Materials and Devices in 1976, and his Doctor Habilitate Degree in Physics and Mathematics of Semiconductors and Dielectrics in 1990. Long time he was a leader of scientific Gas Sensor Group and manager of various national and international scientific and engineering projects carried out in Laboratory of Micro- and Optoelectronics, Technical University of Moldova, supported from International Foundations and Programs such as CRDF, MRDA, IREX, ICTP, INTAS, INCO-COPERNICUS, COST, NATO. From 2007 to 2008, he was an invited scientist in Korean Institute of Energy Research, Daejeon, South Korea. Then, until the end of 2017 Dr. G. Korotcenkov was a research professor at the School of Materials Science and Engineering at Gwangju Institute of Science and Technology, Gwangju, South Korea. Currently Dr. G. Korotcenkov is the research professor at the Department of Physics and Engineering at the Moldova State University, Chisinau, the Rep. of Moldova. Specialists from Former Soviet Union know G. Korotcenkov’s research results in the field of study of Schottky barriers, MOS structures, native oxides, and photoreceivers on the base of III-Vs compounds very well. His current research interests include material sciences focused on metal oxides, surface science, and the design of thin film gas sensors and thermoelectric convertors. Dr. G. Korotcenkov is either the author or editor of 39 books, published by Momentum Press, CRC Press, Springer (USA) and Harbin Institute of Technology Press (China). He is the author and coauthor of more than 600 scientific publications, including 30 review papers, 38 book chapters, and more than 200 articles published in peer-reviewed scientific journals (h-factor = 42 [Scopus] and h-factor = 51 [Google Scholar citation]). Besides, Dr. G. Korotcenkov is a holder of 17 patents. He has presented more than 250 reports at national and international conferences, including 17 invited talks. Dr. G. Korotcenkov was co-organizer of more than 10 international scientific conferences. Research activities of Dr. G. Korotcenkov are honored by the Prize of the Academy of Sciences of Moldova (2019), an Award of the Supreme Council of Science and Advanced Technology of the Republic of Moldova (2004); Prize of the Presidents of the Ukrainian, Belarus, and Moldovan Academies of Sciences (2003); and National Youth Prize of the Republic of Moldova in the field of science and technology (1980), among others.
Department of Physics and Engineering, Moldova State University, Chisinau, the Republic of Moldova
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.