Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Longevity, Metabolic Disease and Community Health
Stephen J. Spann, Mary Ann Ottinger
2. Metabolic Aspects of Aging
Yih-Woei Fridell, Felipe Sierra
3. Obesity, Metabolism, and Aging: A Multiscalar Approach
R. Alexander Bentley, Corinna N. Ross, Michael. J. O’Brien
4. The Intersection of Curandismo and Western Medicine and Their Epidemiological Impact for Aging Mexican Americans
Pamela Anne Quiroz
5. The Necessity of Active Muscle Metabolism for Healthy Aging: Muscular Activity Throughout the Entire Day
Marc T. Hamilton, Deborah G. Hamilton, Theodore W. Zderic
6. Dwarf Mice and Aging
Michal M. Masternak, Justin Darcy, Berta Victoria, Andrzej Bartke
7. Cellular Metabolism and Aging
8. A Comparative Approach to Metabolic Aspects of Aging: Conserved Mechanisms and Effects of Calorie Restriction and Environment
Mary Ann Ottinger
Metabolic Aspects of Aging, Volume 155, the latest release in the Progress in Molecular Biology and Translational Science series seeks to provide the most topical, informative and exciting monographs available on a wide variety of research topics related to prions, viruses, bacteria and eukaryotes. The series includes in-depth knowledge on the molecular, biological aspects of organismal physiology and function, with this release including chapters on Longevity, Metabolic Disease and Community Health, the Metabolic Aspects of Aging, Obesity, Metabolism, and Aging: A Multiscalar Approach, The Intersection of Curandismo and Western Medicine and Their Epidemiological Impact for Aging Mexican Americans, and more.
- Presents updated volumes comprising 15-20 chapters, allowing comprehensive coverage on a topic
- Uses tables, diagrams, schemata and color figures to enhance the reader's ability to rapidly grasp the information provided in each chapter
Useful for scientists working actively in a field, including those at levels ranging from graduate student to senior investigator. Volumes also are appropriate for new investigators to a field who wish to familiarize themselves with the latest work
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 7th March 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Mary Ann Ottinger is a Professor of Animal and Avian Sciences at University of Maryland, USA.
Department of Animal and Avian Sciences, University of Maryland, USA