- Includes biological foundation on key sources of mesenchymal stem cells and the various ways they can be utilized to treat cancer.
- Provides examples of current MSC based cancer therapies and prospects for the future with insights from the leading lab on cancer cell therapies.
- Technically advanced topic written for widespread understanding for clinical and research audiences.
Table of Contents
Genetically Engineered Mesenchymal Stem Cells: Targeted Foes of Cancer
2 MSC Sources
3 MSC Homing and Migration
4 MSC for Tumor Therapy
5 Synergistic Approaches Utilizing MSC-Based Therapeutics with Other Antitumor Agents
6 Encapsulated MSC for Therapy
7 In vivo Imaging of Stem Cell Fate, Antitumor Agent Pharmacokinetics and Therapeutic Efficacy
8 Prospects and Caveats
- No. of pages: 42
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2014
- Published: December 18, 2013
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780124166653
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mesenchymal Stem Cells in Cancer Therapy"