Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Methods for Studying RNA condensation/granules in vitro
2. RNA Dynamics in Intracellular Condensates
3. Methods for Viscoelastic Characterization of Liquid and Gel Condensates
4. Incorporating Proteins into Complex Coacervates
5. Methods for Study of Liquid-Liquid Phase Coexistence in Proximity to Lipid Membranes
6. Preparation of and Solute Partitioning in Multiphase Coacervates
7. Reversible photocontrol of DNA coacervation
8. Enzymatic Control over Coacervation
9. Reconstituting Bacterial Cytoskeletal Assembly in Crowded, Phase-Separated Media
10. Copolymer-driven stabilisation of complex coacervate microdroplets
Jan C. M. van Hest
11. Measuring Activity and Structure of Nucleic Acid Enzymes in Complex Coacervates via Gel Electrophoresis
Philip C. Bevilacqua
12. SAXS Methods for Studying Macromolecular Phase Separation
13. Protein Engineering for Control over Membraneless Organelles in Artificial Cells
14. Ultra-small neutron scattering of coacervates
Vivek M. Prabhu
15. Small angle X-ray scattering experiments of monodisperse samples close to the solubility limit
16. Theory of biological phase separation
Methods in Enzymology, Volume 644 continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. Chapters in this new release include Methods for Studying RNA condensation/granules in vitro, RNA Dynamics in Intracellular Condensates, Methods for Viscoelastic Characterization of Liquid and Gel Condensates, Incorporating Proteins into Complex Coacervates, Methods for Study of Liquid-Liquid Phase Coexistence in Proximity to Lipid Membranes, Preparation of and Solute Partitioning in Multiphase Coacervates, Reversible photocontrol of DNA coacervation, Enzymatic Control over Coacervation, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 15th October 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Christine Keating is at Penn State University, PA, USA
Penn State University, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.