Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The ABC of ABC Transporters
Baptiste Pierman, Marc Boutry and François Lefèvre
2. Plant Aquaporins
Lionel Verdoucq and Christophe Maurel
3. Heavy Metal Pumps in Plants: Structure, Function and Origin
Jeppe Thulin Østerberg and Michael Palmgren
4. Metal Transport in the Developing Plant Seed
5. Transporters and Mechanisms of Hormone Transport in Arabidopsis
Rashed Abualia, Eva Benkova and Benoît Lacombe
6. Root Nitrate Uptake
Laurence Lejay and Alain Gojon
7. The Regulation of Ion Channels and Transporters in the Guard Cell
Brice Roux and Nathalie Leonhardt
8. The Pollen Plasma Membrane Permeome Converts Transmembrane Ion Transport Into Speed
Heidi Pertl-Obermeyer, Peter Lackner, John W.C. Dunlop and Gerhard Obermeyer
9. Xylem Ion Loading and Its Implication for Plant Abiotic Stress Tolerance
Tetsuya Ishikawa, Tracey A. Cuin, Nadia Bazihizina and Sergey Shabala
10. The Role of Plant Transporters in Mycorrhizal Symbioses
Carmen Guerrero-Galán, Gabriella Houdinet, Monica Calvo-Polanco, Katia E. Bonaldi, Kevin Garcia and Sabine Dagmar Zimmermann
Plant Transporters, Volume 87, the latest release in the Advances in Botanical Research series, brings together the experiences and critical information teachers, researchers and managers must consider from scientific and legal points-of-view as they relate to biotechnology. New chapters in this updated volume include sections on P-type ATPases, ABC transporters, Nitrate transport, Metal transporters, Hormone transporters, Plant aquaporins, Ion channel regulation in guard cells, Ion transport in pollen tube growth, Xylem loading under stress, and Transporters during arbuscular mycorrhizal symbiosis.
- Encompasses various aspects of the GMO debate (its historical background, current status, recent research outcomes, potential future developments)
- Written by highly competent authors from all continents
- Based on facts and written in a dispassionate and non-polemical tone
High School teachers; University lecturers and professors; researchers (primarily in plant field); governmental (or supra governmental like European Commission) or International organization (like FAO, etc.) officers involved in food or environmental safety or in biotechnology regulation; science journalists; farmer organizations (like NFU in the UK)
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 31st October 2018
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Christophe Maurel is the Director of Research at CNRS, France
Director of Research, CNRS, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.