Part I - Marketing Ergonomics
1. Meet the diversity in ergonomics (E.A.P. Koningsveld et al.).
2. The strategic business value of ergonomics (J. Dul, P. Neumann).
3. New Challenges: Ergonomics in Engineering Projects (R.N. Pikaar).
4. An operational and marketing infrastructure for the human factors and ergonomics professions - a call to action (G. Gallaway).
5. The Value of Participation in Ergonomics (A.S. Imada).
Part II - State-of-the Art Papers
6. Physical Ergonomics and Musculoskeletal Disorders: What's hot? What's cool? (A.J. van der Beek, S. Ijmker).
7. Ergonomics and work– different approaches and challenges for the future (L.I. Sznelwar).
8. Ergonomic analysis of work activity and training: basic paradigm, evolutions and challenges
(M. Lacomblez et al.).
Part III - Comfortable Products
9. Ergonomics in Design: accomplishments, directions and future challenges (L. Bonapace, P.-H. Dejean).
10.Applying axiomatic method to icon design for process control displays (S-F.M. Liang).
11.Human factors of Virtual Reality - where are we now? (S. Sharples et al.).
12.RealPeople; extending the boundaries of understanding our product users (C.S. Porter et al.).
Part IV - Research and everyday practice
13.Making Software work (H.W.B. Mulder).
14.Surgical workflow analysis for identifying user requirements for surgical information systems
(A. Jalote-Parmar et al.).
15.Ergonomic interventions in hospital architecture
(J. Villeneuve et al.).
16.CCTV-Ergonomics: Case stud