- Written by leading researchers in fields of measurement, psychophysical scaling, multidimensional scaling, stimulus categorization, and behavioral decision making
- Provides basic definitions and summaries of theories
- Presents summaries and citations to relevant literature
- Contains new developments, current controversies, and open questions
- Explains relationships among fields and historical links
Table of Contents
- M.H. Birnbaum, Preface.
G. Iverson and R.D. Luce, The Representational Measurement Approach to Psychophysical and Judgmental Problems.
L.E. Marks and D. Algom, Psychophysical Scaling.
J.D. Carroll and P. Arabie, Multidimensional Scaling.
F.G. Ashby and W.T. Maddox, Stimulus Categorization.
J.W. Payne, J.R. Bettmann, and M.F. Luce, Behavioral Decision Research: An Overview.
- No. of pages: 367
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1997
- Published: November 13, 1997
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080536002
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Measurement, Judgment, and Decision Making"