Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Part 1: SURVEY OF MM OF CAO
1. General Methods of Inlet and Analysis of MM
2. MM of Enzyme Reactions
3. MM of Kinetic Cellular Theory
4. Some Other MM
Part 2: MM OF DEVELOPMENT
5. Base MM
6. Examples of CAO and Their MM
7. MM of the Cell
8. MM of the Immune Network
9. MM of Some Other CAO
Part 3: INTRODUCTION TO APPLICATIONS
12. On Life Longevity Problems
13. On MM of a Disease
14. Investigation of Equations
15. Investigation of Optimization Problems
16. Numerical Methods and Software Summary
This book gives the reader a survey of hundreds results in the field of the cell and cell associated objects modeling. Applications to modeling in the areas of AIDS, cancers and life longevity are investigated in this book.
- Introduces and proves fundamental properties of evolutionary systems on optimal distribution of their various resources on their internal and external functions
- Gives detailed analysis of applications to modeling AIDS, cancers, and life longevity
- Introducing and grounding the respective numerical algorithms and software
- Detailed analysis of hundreds of scientific works in the field of mathematical modeling of the cell and cell associated objects
Researchers and students, libraries of universities and scientific centres.
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2006
- 10th May 2006
- Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.