* Provides a 3.5" disk containing all of the working programs and modules found within the text
* Explains pointers in a friendly, easy-to-follow style to allow for quick implentation of new techniques
* Serves as a useful tool to both beginning and intermediate programmers for mastering pointers
* Includes numerous examples to provide continued reinforcement of techniques
Table of Contents
- C Language and Pointers. A Personal Background. A First Step to Learning Pointers. A Second Step to Learning Pointers. Declared Pointers and Their Operations. String Pointers. Pointers and Memory Allocation. Pointers and Memory Allocation Functions. Pointers and Functions. Pointers and Structs. Pointers and Unions. Pointers to Pointers. Source Code Format. Subject Index.
- No. of pages: 163
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1993
- Published: October 1, 1993
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9781483299433
About the Author
Robert J. Traister
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Mastering C Pointers"