Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
If you don't fully understand C pointers and how they are used, you're not getting the most out of C programming. This book features complete coverage on using and controlling C language pointers to make C applications more powerful and expressive. This new edition is completely updated and revised to reflect the changes that have been brought about with the full adoption of ANSI C. All discussions and program examples have been updated, and reading materials necessary for any modern ANSI C programmer have also been added.
Includes one 3 1/2" disk containing all of the working programs and modules found in the book.
System Requirements: 286 or higher IBM PC or compatible.
- Includes three entirely new chapters and many new or revised programs covering the latest techniques and advances in C
* Provides a 3.5" disk containing all of the working programs and modules found within the text
* Explains pointers in a friendly, easy-to-follow style to allow for quick implentation of new techniques
* Serves as a useful tool to both beginning and intermediate programmers for mastering pointers
* Includes numerous examples to provide continued reinforcement of techniques
AUDIENCE: Beginning or intermediate programmers in C, software developers, programming students, and sophisticated computer hackers.
C Language and Pointers. A Personal Background. A First Step to Learning Pointers. A Second Step to Learning Pointers. Declared Pointers and Their Operations. String Pointers. Pointers and Memory Allocation. Pointers and Memory Allocation Functions. Pointers and Functions. Pointers and Structs. Pointers and Unions. Pointers to Pointers. Source Code Format. Subject Index.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 1993
- 1st October 1993
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.