* Emphasizes the critical goal of maintaining and improving data quality.
* Provides guidelines for determining which data to “master.”
* Examines special issues relating to master data metadata.
* Considers a range of MDM architectural styles.
* Covers the synchronization of master data across the application infrastructure.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1) Introduction: Master Data and Master Data Management
Chapter 2) Business Process Models, Stakeholders, and Participant Coordination
Chapter 3) MDM Maturity and the Implementation Roadmap
Chapter 4) Enterprise Data Governance
Chapter 5) The Value of Data Quality
Chapter 6) Data Standards and Metadata Management
Chapter 7) Identifying Master Data
Chapter 8) Data Modeling Issues for MDM
Chapter 9) MDM Paradigms and Architectures
Chapter 10) Data Consolidation and Integration
Chapter 11) Master Data Synchronization –
Chapter 12) The Functional Application Services Layer
Chapter 13) Management Guidelines and Summary
- No. of pages: 304
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Morgan Kaufmann 2008
- Published: September 16, 2008
- Imprint: Morgan Kaufmann
- eBook ISBN: 9780080921211
- Paperback ISBN: 9780123742254
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Master Data Management"