Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
A practical handbook for career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career.
Brief and visually led, Managing Project Delivery gets to the point, giving you the knowledge and confidence to manage project benefits and increase the certainty of success.
Focused on the needs of engineering and technical Project Managers, but generic enough to support projects in other areas such as business change, IT and product development.
Supported by downloadable on-line project benefits management tool templates that enable the techniques developed in the book to be applied in practice.
Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools.
Successful projects are the basis for the business many successful organisations, but many professionals lack the basic skills required to manage projects successfully. This book shows how to maximise the outcomes of projects and to ensure that the benefits arising from projects -- large or small -- are fully realized by the business. This key outcome can be easily overlooked or sidelined by the need to keep projects on track.
Managing Project Delivery provides simple yet powerful tools to ensure that projects deliver on their goals in a controlled and accountable manner. It is the first of four project management titles that separately build skills and together provide a powerful project management resource.
- A practical handbook for career project managers and those involved intermittently with projects throughout their career.
- Brief and visually led, Managing Project Delivery gets to the point, giving you the knowledge and confidence to deliver projects and increase the certainty of success.
- Focused on the needs of both engineering and technical Project Managers, but generic enough to support projects in other areas such as business change, IT and product development.
- Supported by downloadable on-line project delivery tool templates that enable the techniques developed in the book to be applied in practice.
- Comprehensive real world case studies demonstrate the use of tools.
- Project delivery is the third stage of the project lifecycle. This book shows how to maintain control and forecast the project outcome. Provides expert advice, tried-and-tested techniques and a delivery toolkit to address: • Business alignment • Value delivery • Control and forecasting
Project managers and project engineers in technology, engineering and process industry sectors; APM and PMI students; MBAs and Masters students
Introduction Project, Programme and Portfolio Delivery Business Plan Delivery Set-up Plan Delivery Control Plan Delivery When Projects Go Wrong Case Study One: Capital Engineering Project Case Study Two: Accounts System Improvement Appendices
- No. of pages:
- © Butterworth-Heinemann 2009
- 15th December 2008
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Director of MIME Solutions Ltd, a UK-based PM Consultancy. She has worked for organizations including AstraZeneca, GSK, and Eli Lilly, and has clients in the UK and US.
Director, MIME Solutions Ltd, UK
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.