- Contemporary environmental circumstances of undertaking R&D in China (policies, systems etc.)
- Insights from the perspective of R&D managers in China (best practices, lessons learned and case studies)
- Important implications for R&D activities in China
Table of Contents
- Literature review; The emerging market of China; Patterns of foreign R&D in China; Motivations and challenges of foreign R&D in China; Managing R&D professionals in China; Managing intellectual property rights; Managing cooperation with local universities; Conclusion and outlook.
- No. of pages: 260
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: March 31, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780632254
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Managing Foreign Research and Development in the People's Republic of China"