Managing and Securing a Cisco Structured Wireless-Aware Network
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Managing and Securing a Cisco Structured Wireless-Aware Network is essential reading for any network admin, network engineer, or security consultant responsible for the design, deployment and/or management of a Cisco Structured Wireless-Aware Network. It covers all product features, with particular attention to the challenges of integrating legacy Cisco products into a Wireless-Aware network. Specifically, Managing and Securing a Cisco Structured Wireless-Aware Network also includes coverage of Cisco IOS Software-based Cisco Aironet Series access points, Cisco and Cisco Compatible client adapters and the CiscoWorks Wireless LAN Solution Engine (WLSE).
- Emphasis on AUTOMATING and SIMPLIFYING the management of mixed environment (wired and wireless) networks
- Describes how to centralized control and configuration of thousands of networking devices
- Security blueprint to help detect rogue access points and achieve fast, secure roaming for mobile applications
- No. of pages: 608
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Syngress 2004
- Published: April 13, 2004
- Imprint: Syngress
- eBook ISBN: 9780080479033
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Managing and Securing a Cisco Structured Wireless-Aware Network"