Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Using a sequence-specific coarse-grained model for studying protein liquid–liquid phase separation
Roshan M. Regy, Wenwei Zheng and Jeetain Mittal
2. Reconstituting bacterial cell division assemblies in crowded, phase-separated media
Begoña Monterroso, Miguel Ángel Robles-Ramos, Silvia Zorrilla and Germán Rivas
3. Terpolymer-stabilized complex coacervates: A robust and versatile synthetic cell platform
Alexander F. Mason, Wiggert J. Altenburg, Shidong Song, Marleen van Stevendaal and Jan C.M. van Hest
4. Cell-free reconstitution of multi-condensate assemblies
Andrea Putnam and Geraldine Seydoux
5. Practical considerations for generation of multi-compartment complex coacervates
Gregory A. Mountain and Christine D. Keating
6. Methods for characterizing the material properties of biomolecular condensates
Ibraheem Alshareedah, Taranpreet Kaur and Priya R. Banerjee
7. Small-angle X-ray scattering experiments of monodisperse intrinsically disordered protein samples close to the solubility limit
Erik W. Martin, Jesse B. Hopkins and Tanja Mittag
8. SAXS methods for investigating macromolecular and self-assembled polyelectrolyte complexes
Amanda B. Marciel, Samanvaya Srivastava, Jeffrey M. Ting and Matthew V. Tirrell
9. Ultra-small angle neutron scattering to study droplet formation in polyelectrolyte complex coacervates
Vivek M. Prabhu, Samim Ali, Markus Bleuel, Yimin Mao and Yuanchi Ma
10. Incorporation of proteins into complex coacervates
Whitney C. Blocher McTigue and Sarah L. Perry
11. Measuring the activity and structure of functional RNAs inside compartments formed by liquid-liquid phase separation
Raghav R. Poudyal, McCauley O. Meyer and Philip C. Bevilacqua
12. Reversible photocontrol of DNA coacervation
Suzanne Lafon and Nicolas Martin
13. Enzymatic control over coacervation
Karina K. Nakashima, Alain A.M. André and Evan Spruijt
Methods in Enzymology, Volume 646, continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. Chapters in this new release include Methods for Studying RNA condensation/granules in vitro, RNA Dynamics in Intracellular Condensates, Methods for Viscoelastic Characterization of Liquid and Gel Condensates, Incorporating Proteins into Complex Coacervates, Methods for Study of Liquid-Liquid Phase Coexistence in Proximity to Lipid Membranes, Preparation of and Solute Partitioning in Multiphase Coacervates, Reversible photocontrol of DNA coacervation, Enzymatic Control over Coacervation, and much more.
- Provides the authority and expertise of leading contributors from an international board of authors
- Presents the latest release in the Methods in Enzymology series
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 14th January 2021
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Christine Keating is at Penn State University, PA, USA
Penn State University, PA, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.