Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Supported Bilayers as Models for Studying Membrane Domains
Volker Kiessling, Sung-Tae Yang and Lukas K. Tamm
- Giant Plasma Membrane Vesicles: Models for Understanding Membrane Organization
Kandice R. Levental and Ilya Levental
- Dances with Membranes: Breakthroughs from Super-Resolution Imaging
Nikki M. Curthoys, Matthew Parent, Michael Mlodzianoski, Andrew J. Nelson, Jennifer Lilieholm, Michael B. Butler, Matthew Valles and Samuel T. Hess
- The Nanoscale Organisation of Signaling Domains at the Plasma Membrane
Juliette Griffie, Garth Burn and Dylan M. Owen
- Mechanisms Underlying Anomalous Diffusion in the Plasma Membrane
- N-3 Polyunsaturated Fatty Acids, Lipid Microclusters, and Vitamin E
Saame Raza Shaikh, Stephen R. Wassall, David A. Brown and Rasagna Kosaraju
- Raft-Like Membrane Domains in Pathogenic Microorganisms
Amir M. Farnoud, Alvaro M. Toledo, James B. Konopka, Maurizio Del Poeta and Erwin London
- Trafficking and Membrane Organization of GPI-Anchored Proteins in Health and Diseases
Simona Paladino, Stéphanie Lebreton and Chiara Zurzolo
- Recent Progress in the Topology, Structure, and Oligomerization of Caveolin: A Building Block of Caveolae
Kyle T. Root, Sarah M. Plucinsky and Kerney Jebrell Glover
Current Topics in Membranes is targeted toward scientists and researchers in biochemistry and molecular and cellular biology, providing the necessary membrane research to assist them in discovering the current state of a particular field and in learning where that field is heading. This volume offers an up to date presentation of current knowledge in the field of Lipid Domains.
- Written by leading experts
- Contains original material, both textual and illustrative, that should become a very relevant reference material
- The material is presented in a very comprehensive manner
- Both researchers in the field and general readers should find relevant and up-to-date information
Scientists and researchers in biochemistry and molecular and cellular biology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 22nd May 2015
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Norwell, Aberdeen, Scotland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.