Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Lignin Chemistry and Application systematically discusses the structure, physical and chemical modification of lignin, along with its application in the field of chemicals and materials. It presents the history of lignin chemistry and lignin-modified materials, describes recent progresses, applications and studies, and prospects the development direction of high value applications of lignin in the field of material science. In addition to covering the basic theories and technologies relating to the research and application of lignin in polymer chemistry and materials science, the book also summarizes the latest applications in rubber, engineering plastics, adhesives, films and hydrogels.
- Systematically discusses the structure, physical and chemical modification of lignin and its application in materials
- Presents the latest research results in the field of lignin
- Indicates the development direction of high value applications of lignin in a range of fields, including petrochemicals, household applications, medicine, agriculture, and more
Academics in polymer science, chemistry, physics, and engineering, and professionals in industry R&D working to utilize renewable reinforcement materials. Technical specialists involved in the conversion and utilization of agricultural and forestry resources
2. Structure and Physical Properties of Lignin
3. Chemically Modified Lignin
4. Lignin Chemicals and its Application
5. Lignin-Modified Thermoplastic Materials
6. Lignin-Modified Thermosetting Materials
7. Preparation and Application of Modified Lignin Material
8. Structure Characterization and Performance Evaluation of Modified Lignin Material
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 30th January 2019
- eBook ISBN:
- Paperback ISBN:
Professor in Southwest University, New Century Excellent Talent of Education Ministry
Professor, Southwest University, New Century Excellent Talent of Education Ministry, China
Professor in South China University of Technology, special professor of Zhujiang Scholar
Professor, South China University of Technology, special professor of Zhujiang Scholar, China
Associate professor, Southwest University, Chongqing, China
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.