- The first monograph of its kind
- Locates librarianship front and centre in knowledge societies
- Mainstreams critical librarianship
Table of Contents
- Part 1 The Rhetoric: An urgent context for twenty-first century librarianship; Human rights, contestations and moral responsibilities of library and information workers. Part 2 The Reality: Practical strategies for social action; Prevalent manifestations of social action applied to library and information work; Specific forms of social action used in library and information work for social change.
- No. of pages: 232
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2007
- Published: January 31, 2007
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631035
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Librarianship and Human Rights"