Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Membrane composition and properties
- Lipid rafts (open)
- Membrane tethers (R Waugh, Rochester)
- Microvilli (JY Shao, Wash U)
- Whole cell deformation (D Khismatullin, Tulane)
2. Adhesion molecules
- Integrin activation (M. Shimaoka, Harvard)
- Cytoskeletal anchoring (Fred Pavalko, Iowa)
- No tile yet (Alon, Weizman)
- Catch bonds (Cheng Zhu, Georgia Tech and Roger McEver, OMRF)
- Modeling adhesion (Pospieszalska/Ley, LIAI)
- Factors limiting the onset of bond formation at cell interfaces (R Waugh, Rochester)
3. Active role of endothelial cells
- Adhesive platforms (O. Barreiro, Madrid)
- Migratory cups, podosomes (Chris Carman, Beth Israel)
- PECAM recycling (WA Muller, Northwestern)
1. FRET (Minsoo Kim, Rochester)
2. Flow chambers (Simon SI at UC Davis)
Current Topics in Membranes provides a systematic, comprehensive, and rigorous approach to specific topics relevant to the study of cellular membranes. This volume provides a review of the latest developments in leukocyte adhesion. Regulation of cell adhesion is important for immune system function.
Researchers in biochemistry, molecular and cellular biology and immunology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 16th November 2009
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Virginia Health System, Cardiovascular Research Center, Charlottesville, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.