Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Whole Genome Sequencing of Fruit Tree Species
- Forest Tree Genomics: Review of Progress
Geneviève J. Parent, Elie Raherison, Juliana Sena and John J. MacKay
- Acceleration of Forest and Fruit Tree Domestication by Genomic Selection
Fikret Isik, Satish Kumar, Pedro J. Martínez-García, Hiroyoshi Iwata and Toshiya Yamamoto
- Population and Conservation Genomics in Forest and Fruit Trees
Filippos A. Aravanopoulos, Ioannis Ganopoulos and Athanasios Tsaftaris
- Genetics and Genomics of Tree Architecture
Evelyne Costes and Jean-Marc Gion
- The Genetic Control of Bud-Break in Trees
Albert G. Abbott, Tatyana Zhebentyayeva, Abdelali Barakat and Zongrang Liu
- Tree Responses to Environmental Cues
Ingo Ensminger, Christine Yao-Yun Chang and Katharina Bräutigam
- Molecular Signatures of Adaptation and Selection in Forest Trees
Juan P. Jaramillo-Correa, Julien Prunier, Alejandra Vázquez-Lobo, Stephen R. Keller and Alejandra Moreno-Letelier
Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 74th volume, the series features several reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology, and ecology. This volume features reviews on the advances in knowledge for the main traits important in fruit trees and forest trees, the advances in tools and resources for genetics and genomics in these species, and the knowledge developed in three rather separated communities of researchers: forest, fruit trees, and grapevines.
- Provides an update of the knowledge related to plant biology for the main traits for forest and fruit trees
- Provides an update about the tools available for the study of this category of plants
- Gives a general view of research results obtained in two separate research communities, fruit trees and forest trees
- Researchers in Plant science
- Master and PHD students in plant science
- Researchers in grapevine, fruit trees and forest trees extension services
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 26th June 2015
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Unit of Research in Biodiversity Genes & Communities, INRA, France
Anne-Françoise Adam-Blondon is deputy director of the Plant Biology and Breeding Department of the French National Institute for Agronomical Research (INRA) since 2010. She has carried out researches in the field of grapevine genetics since 1995. In 2002, she started to develop genomic tools for grapevine and, as such, was one of the coordinators of the French-Italian public effort for the sequencing of the grapevine genome. She has been leading a team working on grapevine and forest tree genomics during two years (2009-2011).
Unit of Research in Genomic-Info, INRA, France
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.